These days, moving service providers are gaining recognition by helping people to shift from one place to another along with their complete belongings. The best packers and movers sole motive is to convert the tormenting task of relocation into an easy and stress-free task. Moving and packing companies endows you with a collection of quality services like household goods shifting service, relocation service, goods warehousing service, corporate shifting service, car transportation service, insurance service and many more services making certain that your goods reach the destination safely and securely.
A consistent moving service provider will ensure to make your relocation smooth and tranquil. But, settling on the best from the numerous packers and movers is a tough decision to make. While finalizing the one moving company, keep in mind that you are granting them the permission to handle your possessions. So, carefully consider each and everything about the chosen company in detail.
Below are the few guidelines which you should definitely consider before hiring a moving service provider –
1. Go for the experienced and knowledgeable movers and packers for best services. It would be best to select the registered and licensed moving service provider.
2. Check the previous customer’s review to know the reliability of the moving company.
3. It is very important to know whether the moving company has an office at the destination place. Make certain that they provide the service at the delivery spot. It will help in safe delivery, unloading and unpacking of goods.
4. Make sure that the background of the workers and staffs is verified.
5. Clarify about the services that the moving company provides.
6. Look out for the company which provides you with quality packing. Get quotes from the different companies and compare them with each other.
7. Suggestion from friends and relatives can be very helpful to choose a reliable moving company. Take advice from the people who have done relocation with the help of professional moving company.
8. Try to hire a company which bestows you with door to door service and that too, in a safe manner with timely delivery of goods.
9. Be clear on any hidden costs involved in the service.
10. The company should be experienced and outfitted with modern equipments and has dedicated skilled and professional workers.
11. If you want to shift your bike or car along with you, then check with the company whether they offer vehicle transportation service or not. If yes, then do not forget to take an undertaking from the company stating that they will deliver your vehicle safely and timely.
12. Carefully read and understand each and everything written in the insurance policy of your carrier. Different companies have different policies so check whether the policy is sufficient to cover all your belongings. Make sure to keep the copy with you as a proof in case any mishap occurs in future.
13. Ask for the probable days for delivery of the goods at the destination place. Make sure to get margin of 5-6 days more as most of the time delivery is delayed due to unexpected and inevitable circumstances.
14. Do not give the money just after your consignment reaches the destination point. Instead, check all your items personally whether they are in good condition or not. This will help you in future to put financial pressure on the moving company if in case any damage has been done to your item.
15. Do not forget to check the expiry date of the transit insurance from the insurance company.
Moving to a new place along with the entire belongings is in itself a tedious task, so you certainly don’t want unprofessional movers to add more problems while relocation. Therefore, follow the above points and hire the most reliable, trustworthy and experienced packers and movers which will not only take care of your goods as their own but also make your relocation hassle-free.